Admissions - Class 2019
For detailed information, download the full announcement (PDF in Portuguese) in the link to the side.
2019 Application DetailsDownload PDF (in Portuguese)
Schedule - 2019 Selection
||05 to 09/11/2018
|Approval of candidates suitable for the selection process
|Written test of English
|Result of the written test of English
|Review of the written test of English
|Disclosure of schedules for the Defense of the Dissertation Project
||Schedules for the defenses|
|Defense of the Dissertation Project
||27 and 28/11/2018 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
|List of candidates able to continue in the selection process
|Written test of specific contents
|Result of the Written test of specific contents
|Review of the Written test of specific contents
- Completed application form (download here).
- Authenticated copy of undergraduate degree in the field of knowledge or related area or course completion certificate provided by the higher
education institution recognized by MEC (authentication can be made by the coordinator or secretary of the course by presenting the original document).
Candidates who are about to graduate may make the selection presenting the declaration of completion of the course until the end of the current semester,
but their enrollment in the course will be conditional on the delivery of the declaration of completion of course provided by a recognized higher education
institution by the MEC;
- Academic history of the undergraduate course;
- Documented Curriculum vitae (see template in Annex I of the Announcement);
- Copy of identity;
- Copy of CPF;
- Copy of the voter's title;
- Copy of the reservist certificate (where applicable);
- Five (5) copies of the Dissertation Project;
- Declaration of acceptance of advisory (see template in Annex II of the Announcement).
NOTE: The registration form can be downloaded by the link above or requested by the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the course secretary at the time of registration.
The admission to the PPGEO will have four stages:
- First stage (21/11/2016 ąs 9h): Written test of English. The exact location of the event will be indicated on the date of the event in the course secretary.
- Second stage (22 e 23/11/2016): Defense of the Dissertation project (with the presence of only the members of the selection committee and the candidate).
- Third stage (24/11/2016 ąs 9h): Written test of specific contents of the areas of Geopaleontological Heritage, Geology and Paleontology.
- Fourth stage: Analysis of the documented Curriculum Vitae.